One of the questions we hear most often at conferences is, “What do you have for older kids?” Well, here is your answer! People with autism grow up and continually face different challenges as the years pass, as we all do. These books offer you expert advice, helpful tools, and the power of retrospect and experience.
Dr. Jed Baker took his social skills lessons to the next level in Preparing for Life and the Social Skills Picture Book for High School and Beyond. Based on years of teaching social skills training classes to young adults, his ideas and strategies are tried and true.
You will also hear the voices of experience from adults on the spectrum who have been there, done that. Jerry and Mary Newport, Dr. Temple Grandin, and Sean Barron share their advice on relationships, what worked, and what didn’t. Coming from the opposite side of table, Barbara Jacobs describes the ups and downs of dating someone with Asperger’s in Loving Mr. Spock, candidly offering lots of lessons learned, a great service for those currently facing the same or similar challenges.
Dr. Temple Grandin’s Developing Talents provides real-life strategies for turning special interests into careers, while Norm Ledgin’s Asperger’s and Self-Esteem will inspire readers with stories of famous role models that achieved great things thanks to their Asperger’s traits.
By popular demand, we present the Young Adult Package!
- Preparing for Life: The Complete Guide for Transitioning to Adulthood for those with Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome, by Dr. Jed Baker
- Asperger’s and Self-Esteem, by Norm Ledgin
- Your Life is Not a Label, by Jerry Newport
- Autism-Asperger’s and Sexuality, by Jerry and Mary Newport
- Loving Mr. Spock, by Barbara Jacobs
- Social Skills Picture Book for High School and Beyond, by Dr. Jed Baker
- Developing Talents: Careers for Individuals with Asperger’s Syndrome and High-functioning Autism, by Dr. Temple Grandin
- My Sensory-Based World DVD
- Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships: Decoding Social Mysteries through the Unique Perspectives of Autism -Revised 2017
- Different...Not Less
Buying Individually: $251.50
(Sorry, we cannot substitute products in packages.)
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found