Authors: Many! Edited by Veronica Zysk
The Best of Autism Asperger's Digest Magazine is a collection of the most Outstanding Selections from Over Four Years of Issues!
Nowhere else is so much applicable information on ASD accessible in one spot! The Autism Asperger's Digest brims with effective, practical solutions to the challenges faced by those with ASD and the special people who teach or care for them. Readers comment regularly on the positive, uplifting approach the magazine takes to ASD and the valuable information each issue contains. A collection of the best of the best, this book is an autism library within itself!
Regular columns in each issue address:
- language communication the GFCF diet,
- special education law parenting issues teaching strategies and adult issues.
Insightful selections include:
- Tony Temple: Face to Face By Tony Attwood, Ph.D.
- Developing Proactive Strategies for Managing Problem Behaviors By Lori Ernsperger, Ph.D.
- Connecting with your Child through DIR By Lori Jeanne Peloquin, Ph.D.
- BIG FUN: Using Gymnastics to Improve Physical Social Skills in Children with Autism By Gene Hurwin
- What Does it Take to do Inclusion of Children with Autism Well? Parts I II By Shirley Cohen, Ph.D.
- Social Skills on the IEP By Catherine Faherty
- Extraordinary Parenting: The Power of Thoughts and Feelings in Reaching Children with Autism By Steven Wertz
- Im Special: A Method to Introduce Children, Adolescents and Young Adults to their Autism Spectrum Disorder By Peter Vermeulen
I want to tell you how helpful I find each issue of Autism Asperger's Digest. I am an occupational therapist working in our public school system and I always find something that I can use with my students. Norma, OT
You have a wonderful magazine for both parents and professionals alike. I happen to be both a parent of a child with Asperger's and an autism specialist and LOVE the articles at both levels. Thanks for making such a great, informative, and uplifting magazine. Marci, Autism Specialist