Temple Grandin Northcentral Winter Education Tour
Join us at one of these conference locations for a comprehensive and informative autism conference featuring Dr. Temple Grandin, her mother, Eustacia Cutler and other leading experts on behavior and occupational therapy!
Two Cities Only | Limited Capacity | POs Accepted
- Intensive 1-Day Autism and Asperger's Conference
for School District Personnel and Professionals
- 6 APA Continuing Education Credits
- This conference is offered for up to 0.6 ASHA CEUs (Intermediate level, Professional area)
- Critical New Evidence-Based Research and Methods,
as featured in many of Dr. Temple Grandin's Books:
- Create a learning environment to accommodate sensory challenges
- Distinguish between voluntary behaviors and involuntary behaviors
- Utilize, responsibly, alternative and/or conventional medicine
- Illustrate ways to develop talents into a career path for individuals
- Family Centered Insghts: Dr. Temple Grandin's Mother, Eustacia Cutler, will join via Skype Presentation to provide insights in developing custom-intervention strategies for students and their families. Also discounted tickets for families, indvidiuals on the spectrum or students.
- Beth Aune, OTR/L and and Dr. Jim Ball will also speak at the respective conferences.
- Early Bird Special Discounts through December 31, 2015.
Choose Your Conference City: