Social Skills Training and Frustration Management DVD
Author(s): Jed Baker
This dynamic and comprehensive presentation is extremely valuable to all family members and professionals working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Disorder, learning disabilities, mood and anxiety disorders, and other issues that impact social-emotional functioning.
Learn how to:
- Build an individual's social skills in crucial areas such as conversation, conflict resolution, emotion management, employment, dating, etc.
- Develop an effective behavior plan.
- Manage and prevent meltdowns.
- Help create peer acceptance.
- Assess social skills of individuals or groups.
SPECIAL OFFER: With our Behavior package, you can have many great resources and save over $170! Click on Special Packages and Products to learn more.
Running Time: 4.5 hours
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found