Author(s): Temple Grandin, Carol Kranowitz, Bonnie Arnwine, P. Aquilla, E. Anderson, P. Emmons, N. Kashman, J. Mora
Sensory issues can be quite severe for children on the autism spectrum. Often, these obstacles must be overcome before other needs can be addressed.
Help your child or student experience life in a whole new way with these sensory integration strategies. Written by attentive parents and educators, the resources in the Sensory Package will help caregivers teach children how to cope with sensory differences.
You will receive parent-to-parent advice in Unlocking the Mysteries and Starting Sensory Integration Therapy. Then Building Bridges, Answers to Questions, and The Sensory Connection provide great strategies, activities, and assessment tools from professionals’ perspectives. Finally, Carol Kranowitz’s bestselling Out-of-Sync Child book and DVD combine theory and practical solutions.
Help make the world more comfortable for our kids with these unique titles!
- Starting Sensory Integration Therapy: Fun Activities that Won’t Destroy Your Home or Classroom, by Bonnie Arnwine
- Building Bridges through Sensory Integration, by Paula Aquilla, Shirley Sutton, and Ellen Yack
- Answers to Questions Teachers Ask about Sensory Integration: Forms, Checklists, and Practical Tools, by Carol Kranowitz, Jane Koomar, and Stacey Szklut
- Dr. Temple Grandin’s Sensory Challenges and Answers DVD
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Sensory Dysfunction, by Elizabeth Anderson and Pauline Emmons
- The Sensory Connection: An OT and SLP Approach, by Nancy Kashman and Janet Mora
- The Out of Sync Child, by Carol Kranowitz
Sensory Strategies to Improve Communication, Social Skills and Behavior DVD by Paula Aquilla
Buying Individually: $196
(Sorry, we cannot substitute products in packages.)
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found