Middle School Library
Teachers play a crucial role in helping adolescents through these challenging, life-changing years!
Our new school-themed special packages allow teachers and administrators to instantly build an autism library for different grade levels—at a ridiculously deep discount! The titles have been carefully hand-picked by our staff, based on years of experience in providing schools with quality resources.
The Middle School Library includes a guide for fostering successful inclusive education, a first-hand account of do’s and don’ts from a student with Asperger’s, a self-awareness workbook for children with ASD, effective communication “contracts” between adults and students, teacher-training DVDs by world-renowned ASD experts Tony Attwood and Jed Baker, two guidebooks for identifying/resolving/preventing problem behaviors, a flexible social-skills curriculum, and more!
List of included titles:
- Asperger’s: What Does It Mean To Me?
- The Aspie Teen’s Survival Guide
- Inclusive Programming for Middle School Students with Autism/Asperger’s Syndrome
- A Quest for Social Skills for Students with Autism or Asperger’s
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom
- Social Skills Training and Frustration Management DVD
- Communication: What Does It Mean to Me?
- Exploring Feelings DVD
- Asperger’s Syndrome Volume 2 DVD
Buying Individually: $460
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found