High School Library
Send your students out into the world armed with knowledge and confidence!
Our new school-themed special packages allow teachers and administrators to instantly build an autism library for different grade levels—at a ridiculously deep discount! The titles have been carefully hand-picked by our staff, based on years of experience in providing schools with quality resources.
The High School Library includes an entertaining and illuminating guidebook for teaching life skills, lesson plans for teaching sexual awareness/education/safety, a guide for fostering successful inclusive education, a candid DVD of do’s and don’ts from a man on the spectrum, over 70 social-skills lessons for young adults and a companion book with real-life photos of social situations, an enlightening DVD and 2 books by world-renowned ASD expert and self-advocate Temple Grandin, a flexible social-skills curriculum, and more!
List of included titles:
- How to Teach Life Skills to Kids with Autism or Asperger’s
- STARS: A Social Skills Training Guide for Teaching Assertiveness, Relationship Skills, and Sexual Awareness
- Inclusive Programming for High School Students with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome
- Preparing for Life
- The Social Skills Picture Book for High School and Beyond
- Temple Grandin New Presentation 2014
- Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships Revised 2017
- Succeeding through Autism
- Navigating the Social World
- Developing Talents
Buying Individually: $385
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found