Elementary School Package
Elementary educators teach skills that students rely upon every day for the rest of their lives, so our goal is to support you in that mission!
Our new school-themed special packages allow teachers and administrators to instantly build an autism library for different grade levels—at a ridiculously deep discount! The titles have been carefully hand-picked by our staff, based on years of experience in providing schools with quality resources.
The Elementary School Library includes a guidebook for setting up sensory-friendly classrooms, nine levels of reading comprehension lessons, assessment forms, a book that visually teaches social skills through real-life photos, teacher-training DVDs, two guidebooks for identifying/resolving/preventing problem behaviors, a reference of 1001 teaching ideas, and more!
List of included titles:
- Autism & Reading Comprehension
- My Sensory-Based World DVD
- Behavior Solutions for the Inclusive Classroom
- More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom
- Building Sensory Friendly Classrooms
- Basic Skills Checklists
- The Social Skills Picture Book
- Social Engagement & the Steps to Being Social
- Sensory Issues in Learning & Behavior DVD
- Exploring Feelings DVD
- 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger’s
Buying Individually: $299.45
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found