eBook: Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism or other Developmental Issues, 2nd edition
Author(s): Maria Wheeler
Toilet training can be a battleground for parents and children. In this book—the only one on the market dealing with the specific issues involved in toilet training children with autism—Maria Wheeler offers a detailed roadmap for success, based on over twenty years of experience. Easy-to-read bulleted lists offer over 200 dos and don’ts presented along with more than fifty real-life examples. Learn, among other things, how to gauge “readiness,” overcome fear of the bathroom, teach how to use toilet paper, flush and wash up, and deal with toileting in unfamiliar environments. A life preserver for parents and reluctant children!
Helpful chapters include:
- The Importance of Toilet Training
- Determining Readiness
- Developing a Toileting Routine
- Communicating the Need to Use the Toilet Toileting in Unfamiliar Environments
- Nighttime Training
- Common Problems (and Solutions) Associated with Toilet Training Persons with Autism
SPECIAL OFFER: With our Behavior package and New To Autism? package, you can have many great resources and save over $170 and $137 respectively! Click on it in the Special Packages and Kits to learn more.
ePub eBook Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism or other Developmental Issues
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information:
Several other desktop reader software programs are currently implementing support for the format, such as dotReader, Mobipocket, uBook.
We hope you enjoy your eBook!
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found