The collector’s edition of this best-selling book by the author who has changed the definition of autism contains revisions based on the most current research on the autistic brain and therapies. As well as expanding and, in some cases, significantly updating the content, Temple Grandin has included 12 additional chapters.
The Way I See It - COLLECTOR'S EDITION, | A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger's by Dr. Temple Grandin
Revised and Expanded 3rd EDITION
Author(s): Temple Grandin
In this highly anticipated revised and expanded version of this innovative book, Dr. Grandin gets down to the REAL issues of autism, the ones parents, teachers, and individuals on the spectrum face every day.
In The Way I See It, Temple delves into:
- How and Why People with Autism Think Differently
- Economical Early Intervention Programs that Work
- How Sensory Sensitivities Affect Learning
- Behaviors Caused by a Disability vs. Just Bad Behaviors
- Alternative Medicine vs. Conventional Medicine
- And many more!
PLUS, this revised and expanded 3rd edition contains many new sections including:
- Improving Time Management and Organizational Skills
- Which School is Best for My Child with ASD?
- Teaching Turn Taking and the Ability to Wait
- Get Out and Experience Life!
- Why Do Kids with Autism Stim?
- Teens with ASD Must Learn Both Social and Work Skills to Keep Jobs
EPUB eBook The Way I See It - COLLECTOR'S EDITION| A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger's by Dr. Temple Grandin Revised and Expanded 3rd EDITION
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information:
Several other desktop reader software programs are currently implementing support for the format, such as dotReader, Mobipocket, uBook.
We hope you enjoy your eBook!