The Parents’ Guide to the Medical World of Autism
A Physician Explains Diagnosis, Medications and Treatments
Foreword by Temple Grandin
Author(s): Dr. Edward Aull
- Dr Temple Grandin
When families are faced with a diagnosis of autism, they find themselves swimming in a vast sea of new terms and treatment options. It can be hard to know what to try or how to proceed. In this book, Dr Aull identifies the best and safest treatment strategies for your child’s particular diagnosis.
Dr Aull explains how he assigns an autism diagnosis and presents the medical treatments available to children and young adults on the spectrum. He offers invaluable information on the results you can expect with all types of medications and what can be done to create a successful treatment regimen.
Dr. Edward Aull resides in Carmel, Indiana.
EPUB eBook The Parentsâ€™ Guide to the Medical World of Autism
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found