eBook: Navigating the Social World : A Curriculum for Individuals with Asperger's Syndrome, High-Functioning Autism & Related Disorders
Author(s): Jeanette McAfee
Pediatrician Jeanie McAfee originally created this user-friendly social curriculum for her daughter Rachel, who was diagnosed with Asperger's at age ten. Since then, it has become a staple for parents and educators. It addresses the most urgent problems facing those with Asperger's Syndrome, high-functioning autism, and related disorders. Dr. McAfee covers how to:
- Increase communication skills
- Recognize and cope with emotions
- Recognize and prevent stress
- Develop abstract thinking skills
- Address behavioral problems
Tasks are broken down into small steps, repeated until they are mastered, then generalized. Helpful handouts, templates, and forms will help keep teachers and learners on track.
EPUB eBook Navigating the Social World : A Curriculum for Individuals with Asperger's Syndrome, High-Functioning Autism & Related Disorders
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found