eBook: More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom: See a behavior? Look it up!
Author(s): Beth Aune, Beth Burt, Peter Gennaro
Quickly find an in-the-moment solution!
Now more than ever, states are mandating that children with special needs be included in the general education classroom. As a result, all educational professionals, from teachers to administrators, need specific training on how to handle unusual behaviors.
This book builds on the success of the first one by expanding the focus from within the classroom to all areas of the school environment—in the hallways, cafeteria, auditorium, on the playground, and in therapy sessions during the school day. See a particular behavior? Look it up!
Director of special education Peter Gennaro, occupational therapist Beth Aune, and special needs mom and advocate Beth Burt collectively address and solve problematic behaviors relating to:
- Leaving the classroom without permission
- Lack of focus in whole group instruction
- Out-of-seat behavior
- In-seat behavior
- Difficulty completing independent work
- Difficulty organizing materials
- Classroom celebrations
- Unsafe or inappropriate use of equipment
- “Aggressive” behavior on the playground or during P.E.
- Difficulty joining in group activities/isolating
- Challenges with turn-taking
- Being a poor sport
And many others!
EPUB eBook More Behavior Solutions In and Beyond the Inclusive Classroom
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information:
Several other desktop reader software programs are currently implementing support for the format, such as dotReader, Mobipocket, uBook.
We hope you enjoy your eBook!
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found