eBook Library: Dr. Temple Grandin
Author(s): Temple Grandin
Dr. Tony Attwood said it best: “Temple is my hero. She has my vote for the person who has provided the greatest advance in our understanding of autism this century.”
Now Temple’s wisdom can be yours! With this collection of five powerful Ebooks, your tablet truly will be an autism library. Don’t buy one book at a time – save $ and time by purchasing this convenient package!
The package includes:
- Different Not Less
- The Way I See It: A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger’s
- Unwritten Rules of Social Relationships: Decoding Social Mysteries through the Unique Perspectives of Autism
- A Thorn in My Pocket: Temple Grandin’s Mother Tells the Family Story, by Eustacia Cutler
- Asperger's and Girls
Buying Individually: $105.00
(Sorry, we cannot substitute products in packages.)
About Dr. Temple Grandin:
As a child, Temple Grandin could not speak. Her silent existence was broken only by rhythmic rocking and occasional fits of screaming and thrashing. Diagnosed with autism, Temple’s many caregivers eventually helped her contradict her doctors’ morbid predictions and go on to become one of the autism community’s most beloved success stories. Temple Grandin, PhD, is a popular international lecturer on autism and animal handling. One of the world’s leading experts in livestock facility design, over half of the cattle in North America are handled in facilities designed by her. She credits her visual thinking and her systemizing mind, both characteristics of autism, for her ability to be “the woman who thinks like a cow.” Temple continues to be an inspiration and role model to millions.
EPUB eBook The Way I See It, 2nd EDITION | A Personal Look at Autism and Asperger's | Dr. Temple Grandin
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information:
Several other desktop reader software programs are currently implementing support for the format, such as dotReader, Mobipocket, uBook.
We hope you enjoy your eBook!
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!