eBook: Asperger's in Pink: Pearls of Wisdom from inside the Bubble of Raising a Child with Asperger's
Author(s): Julie Clark
Congratulations! It’s a girl . . . with Asperger’s! Join author and mom Julie Clark as she guides you through her family’s adventures raising a young child with Asperger’s Syndrome, a mild form of autism. Whether you have a boy or a girl with Asperger’s in your life, you’ll nod and smile as you turn each invaluable page of real-life challenges and solutions.
On the way, you’ll be delighted and intrigued by candid commentary from her daughter Kristina, whose spirit and perseverance outweigh any obstacle she may face. Teeming with wisdom and wit, this book has much to offer parents as well as educators and professionals.
Together, you'll explore:
- The Road to Diagnosis
- The Teacher Who “Gets It”
- Occupational Therapy and “Group”
- Tuning in to Social Signals
- Winning the Daily Battles
- Hope for the Future
EPUB eBook Asperger's in Pink: Pearls of Wisdom from inside the Bubble of Raising a Child with Asperger's
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!