eBook: Asperger's and Self-Esteem: Insight and Hope Through Famous Role Models
Author(s): Norm Ledgin
The author of Diagnosing Jefferson introduces twelve more high-achieving role models—including Einstein, Mozart, and Darwin—who have made significant contributions to our world. All exhibited traits common to people with Asperger’s Syndrome. Today’s young people and adults with AS can also make a difference if they are given support, opportunities, and the freedom to explore their abilities. Many accomplished people have been loners, self-taught, obsessed by an idea, and known for their lack of social skills. How many of them would be diagnosed with Asperger’s today? Norm Ledgin makes convincing arguments for an Asperger’s role in each of their extraordinary lives.
EPUB eBook Asperger's and Self-Esteem: Insight and Hope Through Famous Role Models
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found