eBook: A Lifetime of Laughing and Loving with Autism | New and Revisited Stories that Will Warm and Inspire You
Author(s): R. Wayne Gilpin
This book will warm your heart! A compilation of the first three Laughing and Loving with Autism books, this "Best of" book contains all of your favorite stories, plus some new ones.
The concept for Laughing and Loving came when R. Wayne Gilpin realized how much people enjoyed the stories about his son, Alex, and his unique view of the world. Not only did people love his stories, they usually chimed in with a few of their own. This "light" view of autism contrasted sharply with all of the technical manuals or doom and gloom stories that were in print at the time, so Wayne decided that THIS view of autism needed to be shared.
As a publisher, he printed up 500 copies and hoped he could sell them within a few years. He took them to the National Autism Society of America meeting in 1993, and all 500 were gone within two days. The world needed this kind of book, and it still does.
A compilation of your favorite stories from Laughing and Loving with Autism, More Laughing and Loving with Autism, and Much More Laughing and Loving with Autism; this book will warm your heart while it opens up to everyone all the great qualities our folks with autism bring to us.
• People who are first confronted with a diagnosis of autism have a need for a lighter view of the condition, and this book series has been offering it since 1993.
• Finally, all of the BEST of the Laughing and Loving stories, (along with some new ones!) are together in one compilation.
“It educated me on autism more than any clinical book I’ve read. I laughed and cried while learning."--Psychologist
“I’d almost swear that you were reading through my case files— I loved the book."—Pediatrician
MOBI eBook A Lifetime of Laughing and Loving with Autism;
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
Mobipocket products support most Windows, Symbian, BlackBerry and Palm operating systems and the Amazon Kindle's reader is compliant with the Mobipocket format.
How to transfer your eBook to the Kindle:
.MOBI File Download Instructions
If you purchase an eBook from Future Horizons, www.fhautism.com, you can easily hook up the Kindle to your computer using a USB cable or via email.
To add a Future Horizons Mobipocket (".mobi") eBook to your Kindle:
- Turn your Kindle on
- Connect the Kindle to your computer using the USB cable that came with your Kindle
- Drag and drop the ".mobi" Ebook file into the documents folder on your Kindle
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, "Safely Remove Mass Storage Device (Windows) or "Eject" (Mac) the Kindle from your computer
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, unplug the USBcable from your Kindle
Your newly purchased title/eBook from FHAutism should now appear in your Kindle library.
*For more on transferring files via USB or via the Kindle's email service see sections 8.2 and 8.3 of your Kindle User's Guide.
Loading a Mobipocket ebook to Kindle Fire:
To add a Future Horizon's eBook Mobipocket (".mobi") file to your Kindle Fire:
- Turn your Kindle on.
- Connect the Kindle to your computer with a USB Cable (note that the Kindle Fire does not ship with a cable so you will need to supply your own).
- Your Kindle Screen will now say "You can now transfer files from your computer to Kindle"
- On your computer, the Kindle's hard drive should be mounted and displayed as "KINDLE"
- Drag and drop the ".mobi" Ebook file into either the "Books" or "Documents" folderon your Kindle
- Unmount the Kindle from your computer: choose "Safely Remove Mass Storage Device" (Windows) or "Eject" (Mac)
Your books will show up in the Docs section of your Kindle Fire, as well as in the carousel.
Using the Mobipocket Ebook with other devices:
Each tablet / manufacturer transfer process differ slightly, so always check your user manual for your tablet device to familiarize yourself with the procedure.
Users of Kindle can also go to Amazon for a variety of instructions on transferring non-Amazon content to their Kindle Tablets at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/sendtokindle
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!