eBook: A Lifetime of Laughing and Loving with Autism | New and Revisited Stories that Will Warm and Inspire You
Author(s): R. Wayne Gilpin
This book will warm your heart! A compilation of the first three Laughing and Loving with Autism books, this "Best of" book contains all of your favorite stories, plus some new ones.
The concept for Laughing and Loving came when R. Wayne Gilpin realized how much people enjoyed the stories about his son, Alex, and his unique view of the world. Not only did people love his stories, they usually chimed in with a few of their own. This "light" view of autism contrasted sharply with all of the technical manuals or doom and gloom stories that were in print at the time, so Wayne decided that THIS view of autism needed to be shared.
As a publisher, he printed up 500 copies and hoped he could sell them within a few years. He took them to the National Autism Society of America meeting in 1993, and all 500 were gone within two days. The world needed this kind of book, and it still does.
A compilation of your favorite stories from Laughing and Loving with Autism, More Laughing and Loving with Autism, and Much More Laughing and Loving with Autism; this book will warm your heart while it opens up to everyone all the great qualities our folks with autism bring to us.
• People who are first confronted with a diagnosis of autism have a need for a lighter view of the condition, and this book series has been offering it since 1993.
• Finally, all of the BEST of the Laughing and Loving stories, (along with some new ones!) are together in one compilation.
“It educated me on autism more than any clinical book I’ve read. I laughed and cried while learning."--Psychologist
“I’d almost swear that you were reading through my case files— I loved the book."—Pediatrician
EPUB eBook A Lifetime of Laughing and Loving with Autism;
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!