eBook: 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's: EXPANDED 2nd EDITION!
Author(s): Ellen Notbohm, Veronica Zysk
Silver Award Winner in the 2010 Independent Publisher Book Awards!
Respond to “I can’t” with “Yes, you can.
I am here to help. I have lots of ideas.
We will try until we find one that works.”
Ellen Notbohm and Veronica Zysk are authors who know how to take their own advice. Winner of Learning Magazine's Teachers’ Choice Award, the first edition of 1001 Great Ideas has been a treasured resource in the autism community since 2004. Now, in this expanded edition, Ellen Notbohm (best-selling author of several revolutionary books about Autism) and Veronica Zysk (award-winning author and editor of Autism Asperger's Digest magazine) present parents and educators with over 1800 ideas—try-it-now tips, eye-opening advice, and grassroots strategies.
More than 600 fresh ideas join tried and true tactics from the original edition, while many ideas pick up where the first edition left off, offering modifications for older kids, honing in on Asperger’s challenges, and enhancing already-effective ways to help your child or student achieve success at home, in school, and in the community.
Time is money ... and 1001 Great Ideas saves you both.
- Quickly find solutions, explanations, and strategies that speak to the variety of developmental levels, learning styles, and abilities inherent in children with autism or Asperger’s.
- Autism publications can be pricey, and many times readers only come away with a few key points. Ellen and Veronica have saved you thousands of hours and dollars, blending knowledge from the most credible experts with their own invaluable wealth of humor, common sense, and experience.
EPUB eBook 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism or Asperger's: EXPANDED 2nd EDITION!
Future Horizons, Inc. (www.FHAutism.com) grants you the non-exclusive right to keep a permanent copy of the applicable Digital Content and to view, use, and display such Digital Content an unlimited number of times, solely on the Device as authorized, as part of the purchase solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sub-license or otherwise assign any rights to the purchased Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Digital Content.
Digital Content File Information
How to Transfer ePUB Files to your Nook
- After you have purchased your title and received the confirmation email, download the ePub file to your computer
- Plug in your USB cable to the nook (or other compatible device) and then into your USB input on your computer
- Once your computer recognizes the device, right-click on start and go to explore
- Locate your eBook folder, then find the My Documents folder on your Nook
- Grab, drag and drop the ebook into the My Documents folder
- Repeat as necessary
- Unplug Nook from computer
- On the Nook do a Search For New Content
- Your new ebook(s) file(s) should show up in the My Documents folder
For all other devices, or if your Nook is incompatible with these instructions, download the global FREE software, Adobe Digital Editions, which is very similar to Adobe PDF Reader.
http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/#download and activate
Redownload the book choosing to have it open in the background, plug in your Nook or other ePub compatible device and the software will prompt to activate your Nook or tablet.
More instructions can also be found for Kobo Devices at: http://www.kobo.com/help
Enjoy your eBook!
Scroll Down for Related Titles!