Author(s): Tony Attwood, Jed Baker, Maria Wheeler, Beth Fouse, Mary Wrobel, Lori Ernsperger, Tania Stegen-Hansen
Don’t let bad behavior inhibit success for your child or student! Our experts are here to help you.
Tackle behavior issues at home with Toilet Training, Just Take a Bite, and Taking Care of Myself. Help children manage their emotions with Dr. Tony Attwood’s Exploring Feelings workbooks, and watch his insightful Exploring Feelings DVD for hours of helpful info and advice.
For those not-so-great behavior moments, A Treasure Chest of Behavioral Strategies will be just that. Then Dr. Jed Baker will teach you how your behavior is affecting your child’s in No More Meltdowns. His Frustration Management DVD presents even more ideas for keeping frustrations to a minimum, for everyone!
Behavior is communication – are you getting the message? Learn how to translate and positively affect behavior with these valuable resources!
- A Treasure Chest of Behavior Strategies for Individuals with Autism, by Beth Fouse and Maria Wheeler
- Toilet Training for Individuals with Autism, by Maria Wheeler
- Taking Care of Myself: A Hygiene, Puberty, and Personal Curriculum for Young People with Autism, by Mary Wrobel
- Just Take a Bite: Easy, Effective Answers to Food Aversions and Eating Challenges, by Dr. Lori Ernsperger and Tania Stegen-Hanson
- No More Meltdowns, by Jed Baker
- Exploring Feelings DVD: Cognitive Behaviour Therapy to Manage Anxiety, Sadness and Anger, by Dr. Tony Attwood
- Exploring Feelings: Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Manage Anger, by Dr. Tony Attwood
- Exploring Feelings: Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Manage Anxiety, by Dr. Tony Attwood
- Social Skills Training and Frustration Management DVD, by Dr. Jed Baker
Buying Individually: $234.55
Scroll Down for Related Titles!
No posts found