Asperger's Syndrome Package
Author(s): Tony Attwood, Catherine Faherty, Norm Ledgin
Featuring Dr. Tony Attwood!
Do you have a child or student with Asperger’s Syndrome? If so, this is the package for you! This collection features the work of the most prominent expert in the Asperger’s field, Dr. Tony Attwood, and also best-selling authors Catherine Faherty and Norm Ledgin.
Dr. Attwood’s books and DVDs will open your eyes to the world of Asperger’s. They offer countless ideas and tips that you can put to action immediately. Cater to the whole child with Catherine Faherty’s Asperger’s...What Does It Mean to Me, an insightful workbook that helps young people develop self-awareness and embrace who they are. Norm Ledgin’s Asperger’s and Self-Esteem will inspire students with stories of famous role models that achieved great things thanks to their Asperger’s traits.
Don’t use the “hunt and gather” method; take advantage of this great package! It includes:
- The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome by Dr. Tony Attwood (Learn more)
- Asperger's Syndrome, Vol. 1 DVD: A Guide for Parents and Professionals by Dr. Tony Attwood (Learn more)
- Asperger's Syndrome, Vol. 2 DVD: Anger Management, Teaching Teachers, and Teenage Issues by Dr. Tony Attwood (Learn more)
- Dr. Tony Attwood presents: Asperger's Diagnostic and Assessment DVD (Learn more)
- Exploring Feelings DVD: Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Manage Anxiety, Sadness and Anger, by Dr. Tony Attwood (Learn more)
- Exploring Feelings: Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Manage Anger, by Dr. Tony Attwood (Learn more)
- Exploring Feelings: Cognitive Behavior Therapy to Manage Anxiety, by Dr. Tony Attwood (Learn more)
- Asperger’s: What Does it Mean to Me? by Catherine Faherty
- Asperger’s and Self-Esteem: Insight and Hope through Famous Role Models by Norm Ledgin (Learn more)
Buying Individually: $555
(Sorry, we cannot substitute products in packages.)
Scroll Down for Related Titles!